Sign On bonus $5000.00 Come Join Our Team at GATEWAY!!!!
Choose the “Working Shift to meet your Lifestyle needs”!!!!!
- Seeking Full and Part-Time Therapist at our Inpatient (Abe’s Place) and Outpatient Facilities
- *Super Flexible Schedule’s
- PTO-29 days year- accrual-Begins Immediately
- *Health Insurance- UPMC/Highmark begins after 30 days
- *Free Food and parking
- *401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Student Loan Forgiveness program
- Conduct individual therapy sessions with clients to discuss ongoing issues related to substance use, relapse and recovery, mental health issues, and related matters.
- Facilitate group sessions which include activities, discussions, processing, psychoeducation, and lectures.
- Facilitate family therapy sessions as needed.
- Contact parties involved in clients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documentation.
- Develop clinical needs list, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates based on clients’ goals and needs.
- Review and discuss therapeutic interventions assigned to clients.
- Facilitate continuing care planning, including follow up appointments with mental health, drug and alcohol counseling, and other resources, as well as finding appropriate next level of care for therapeutic services.
- Complete biopsychosocial assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Document individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in clients’ charts according to DDAP standards and requirements.
- Initiate case consultations as appropriate and document in client charts.
- Facilitate continued stay process through contact with funding sources by completing ASAM utilization reviews and conducting clinical reviews in conjunction with the Utilization Review team.
- Develop behavioral contracts as appropriate for population treated.
- Conduct suicide assessments when necessary and intervene appropriately.
- Intervene appropriately in crisis situations.
- Conduct room searches, urine screens, and disciplinary measures as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attends mandatory GRC trainings and in-services.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Pennsylvania Certified Addictions Counselor certification required in addition to degree if degree held does not meet Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Experience in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.