Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we we see lives change daily!!!!!
- This position is responsible for the assistance with coordination of recruitment, benefits, and other administrative HR functions of Gateway’s Human Resources department.
- Supervises: This position is not supervisory
- Supervision Received: This position receives supervision and instructions as necessary.
Assists with employment/ recruitment activities for Gateway and NKRC positions.
- Work with recruitment team to develop forecasting, ongoing recruitment practices and ongoing strategy.
- Assists with benefit administration and oversight of programs
- Assists with staff performance evaluation program.
- Assists with wage and salary coordination.
- Assists with preparation of unemployment compensation paperwork.
- Assists with workers compensation administration
- Assists with HRIS -ADP utilization, planning and improvement
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for enhanced process in department workflow.
- Prepares reports for Human Resources department activities.
- Assists with collection of data for preparation of required government reports.
- Conducts exit interviews with staff leaving employment.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Three years experience in Human Resources related activities and generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, employment law, compensation, and employee benefits preferred.
- Working knowledge of excel and Office.
- Basic understanding of employment law and its application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Supervisory experience preferred
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements,
management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to
assign other duties as necessary.