Gateway Rehabilitation Center, an industry leader specializing in Drug & Alcohol recovery, is seeking to fill the position of an Accountant. The position will be full time hours at our main campus in Beaver County (Center Township). The work schedule will be Monday – Friday, daylight hours
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Utilizes accounting system, billing system, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Perform various complex account analyses and reconciliations
- Reconciles the general operating accounts
- Uses statistical and financial principles and techniques to prepare reports
- Provides analysis and reasonableness tests to the budgeting process
- Coordinates and maintains miscellaneous grant billings and reports
- Assist with the month-end closing process, conducting research and making correction journal entries for account discrepancies, prepares closing journal entries, posts accrual entries, and prepares financial statements.
- Supports and backs up various functions of the Accounting Department.
- Maintains fixed asset system
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Attends mandatory trainings
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- One to two years accounting or health care related experience preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in spreadsheet software (Excel) and Word; Accounting Software knowledge preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks; work efficiently with minimal supervision; detailed oriented.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108