Gateway Rehabilitation Center, an industry leader specializing in Drug & Alcohol recovery, is seeking to fill the position of an Accounting Administrative Assistant. The position will be full time hours at our main campus in Beaver County (Center Township). The work schedule will be Monday – Friday, daylight hours
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Answer and return phone calls for the merchant services account for Gateway.
- Prepares Bank Reconciliations for the patient business account.
- Maintains various cash accounts such as the patient business account, E-ZPass, and petty cash.
- Works the cashier window to provide information to patients about their business account.
- Provides instruction to other staff on appropriate accounting policies and procedures.
- Mails Accounts Payable checks for Gateway and Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic.
- Provide assistance/backup to the Gift Shop when necessary.
- Provide back up to specific Accounting functions.
- Perform Mailroom duties such as postage, sorting mail, and copying.
- Assists in the year end audit.
- Works on special projects as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Accounting and/or Bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and other software applications required.
- Computer literacy and competent typing skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Customer Service skills required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108