Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
There is a Full Time Administrative Assistant position available at Aliquippa, main campus. This position provides administrative and secretarial support for the Ramsey Hall REST Long Term Inpatient Program. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday with Tues/Wed being 12-8:30 and Mon/Thursday/Friday 9-5:30.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support to the VP of Recovery Services, Director of Inpatient Services, and all therapy staff at Ramsey Hall.
- Assists the medical records department with filing of Ramsey Hall REST charts weekly.
- Assists the Patient Care Coordinators with Admissions at Abe’s Place when needed.
- Processes information for the state Web Infrastructure for Treatment System (WITS).
- Remains current with continual process changes of WITS.
- Complete follow up calls on a monthly basis and ensures that documentation is complete for each call.
- Assists the Clinical Managers in coordinating staff training, keeping timely training records for all staff on campus.
- Schedules conference rooms and transportation as needed.
- Assures that necessary forms are available for the staff.
- Assures program folders are available.
- Inputs data in computer as needed.
- Records minutes at staff meetings.
- Maintains inventory of supplies for the staff and orders when needed with approval from management.
High school diploma or equivalent required; General office procedure knowledge and experience; Computer literate with working knowledge of WORD and Excel.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108