Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers, a not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services with a rich history of 75 years in the Mahoning Valley, is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant position is available for the NKRC Youngstown/Austintown site working Monday-Friday, daylight.
- Organize, maintain, and manage the Administrative functions of the Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers.
- Manage the offices, including maintaining equipment and troubleshooting problems i.e. phones, computers, equipment, and building which requires working with the landlord and considerable independent judgment.
- Independently maintain/update administrative manuals for administrative and licensing purposes.
- Handle all routine filing and correspondence for NKRC team leaders.
- Prepare letters, reports, and other documents as assigned for leadership and as requested by other administrative staff and departments, which include Executive Management, Development, Government Relations, PR, and Research.
- Coordinate Board of Directors/Board Committee meetings, which includes coordination and preparation of materials, and meeting location, both onsite and off, which requires considerable independent judgment.
- Coordinate and host special projects, such as special meetings of the Board, Executive Management, and other administrative staff, which includes coordination of multiple schedules, and coordination and preparation of materials, and meeting location, both onsite and off, which requires considerable independent judgment.
- Independently maintain inventory.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Post-high school or college graduate preferred; high school diploma required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suites & Teams
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!