Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers, a not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services with a rich history of 75 years in the Mahoning Valley, is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant position is available for the NKRC Austintown site working Monday-Friday, daylight. A full-time administrative assistant position is available at the Austintown location. The work schedule is primarily daylight Monday-Friday.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
1. Assists the Executive Director in maintenance of records and reports necessary to meet all
Federal and State standards for health, safety and program quality.
2. Orients new employees to NKRC policies and procedures.
3. Participates in agency wide planning and performance improvement process.
4. Organizes and maintains personnel records and employee database.
5. Collects and maintains employee time cards and paid time off database.
6. Supervises the receptionists.
7. Word processes correspondence, in house communications, staff meeting minutes, board
meetings, purchase orders, contractual agreements, policies and procedures, comprehensive
assessments and PI activities.
8. Coordinates various committee meetings, prepares the agendas and takes minutes as requested.
9. Maintains administrative and general office filling system.
10. Organizes and coordinates special events.
11. Serves as editor of the NKRC newsletter Clinic Clatter and the newsletter sent to the general public and referral agencies.
12. Serves as a member of the Performance Improvement Committee and Safety committee.
13. Serves as United Way liaison and as the campaign coordinator for annual campaign pledges.
14. Assists in fundraising correspondence and maintains database.
High School Diploma and ability to pass BCI check required. Strong organization, communication, and clerical skills, as well as computer proficiency are required. Knowledge of addictions treatment preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!