Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Currently, we are in search of a part time Administrative Assistant to continue our mission and vision. This position is located at Gateway Rehab’s Inpatient programming located in Mt. Pleasant, PA. The schedule for this position is primarily daylight, Saturday and Sunday, with ability to get optional additional hours during the week.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Processes patient admissions and discharges.
- Completes word processing, data entry, and filing duties.
- Acts as the program’s receptionist, via phone answering and in-person greeting.
- Maintains the medical records and other program files.
- Coordinates and processes patient drug screening.
- Performs data entry and other typing responsibilities as needed
- Accepts payments for treatment copayments and is responsible for making bank deposits.
- Manages petty cash account.
- Orders all supplies needed for department operation.
- Insures office equipment is functional.
- Generates and responds to correspondence.
- Trains new clerical staff (as appropriate).
- Prepares dates of treatment letters for active Westmoreland site patients
- Creates and revises department specific forms as needed
- Coordinates schedules for therapy and medical department staff
- Tracks and maintains up-to-date staff trainings, licenses, and other documentation required by law or regulatory bodies
- Assembles and distributes patient charts
- Processes Electronic Verification System (EVS) reports
- Attends meetings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Business or professional school graduate preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills required.
- Solid clerical skills including word processing proficiency and clerical experience required
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!