Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab has an opening for a full time Admissions Services Supervisor available for our Admissions department in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp).. The work schedule will be Monday – Friday primarily daylight, with occasional evening hours as needed for oversight of GRC system wide admission functions. This position supervises the Admissions Officers, Patient Benefit Coordinators, Scheduling Specialists, Quest Laboratory Specialist, EVS and Receptionist.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Develops & implements process and procedures for all areas in conjunction with the Director.
- Performs quality assurance monitoring.
- Makes corrections in the electronic medical record patient database for the entire system of services for data entry error/changes.
- Develops the staff work schedules, arranges and provides for coverage as needed.
- Prepares/distributes various reports including monthly statistical and productivity reports.
- Completes staff performance evaluations.
- Meets regularly with staff for supervision, departmental meetings, completes performance evaluations, and provides training
- Interviews applicants for new positions and department vacancies.
- Assists with the internal county audits.
- Interacts with the Billing Department to investigate and resolve rejected claims related to denials resulting from Patient Benefit Coordinator issues.
- Attends the write off committee and provides system enhancement recommendations.
- High school diploma/equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Computer, clerical skills, and least two years supervisory experience required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108