Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for 2-Full Time After Care Coordinators to join our team at Neil Kennedy Recovery Center.
Job Summary: This position is responsible to assist individuals in addiction treatment transition through the treatment continuum and oversee their discharge planning process. This position will assist individuals in early recovery gain access to the resources, services and support that will help them successfully transition between levels of care as they work towards long term recovery. This position will provide assistance and support to individuals in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational and other services essential to meeting basic human needs. Case management services may include interactions with family members, other individuals or entities.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Provides case management services such as assessment, referrals to resources, ongoing monitoring of progress in recovery and follow-up.
- Establishes a relationship with patient that displays dignity and respect as reflected in professional language and appropriate boundaries.
- Promotes knowledge of and linkage to available services, options, and
- Promotes the utilization of natural resources within the community, other agencies, and services Arranges referrals to other agencies, community programs, and other resources to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- Facilitates the development of a sense of wellness, self-worth, and identification of unique strengths in support of individualized treatment
- Seeks on-going individual input into services content to address individual needs and goals while supporting and encouraging individual goal planning and internalization of the recovery
- Documents interactions and progress in patient’s electronic medical record; completes all documentation within required time frame.
- Participates in group supervision and individual
- Participates in Care Coordination department meetings, other department and agency meetings, and internal and/or external trainings to promote performance improvement
Case management activities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating client assessments
- Coordinating treatment planning
- Coordinating crisis intervention services
- Providing training and facilitating linkages for the use of community resources
- Monitoring service delivery
- Obtaining or assisting individuals in obtaining necessary services, for example, financial assistance, housing assistance, food, clothing, medical services, educational services, vocational services, recreational services,
- Assisting individuals in becoming involved with self-help support groups
- Assisting individuals in increasing social support networks with family members, friends, and/or organizations
- Assisting individuals in performing daily living activities Coordinating criminal justice services
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements : 1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- CDCA required
- Working knowledge of SUD Treatment continuums preferred.
- Working knowledge of 12-Step Recovery and other Recovery models of aftercare
- Understanding of culture diversity
- Must complete training in ethics and confidentiality related to individuals receiving addiction treatment services.
- OH State Police Criminal Record Check, OH Child Abuse History Clearance and FBI Criminal Background Check
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!