Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Currently there are PRN Behavioral Health Nurse positions available at Gateway Rehab’s main campus location in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp.) Each nursing PRN employee upon hire, must complete 3 days a week of training during orientation period. The orientation period typically last 4-6 weeks and covers all shifts (daylight 7:00a-3:30p, evening 3:00p-11:30p and night shift 11:00p-7:30a) Upon completion of orientation training, the PRN employee must be available at least 4 shifts per month with one shift being on a weekend per month. Please note, this is subject to change dependent on program needs.
- Collects assessment data and develops treatment plans
- Provides direct patient care, including medication administration.
- Documents nursing observations and patient care rendered.
- Carries out prescribed therapeutic treatment.
- Participates in the planning, implementing, and evaluating of nursing care.
- Intervenes in crisis and other emergency situations for all GRC departments and provides phone triage.
- Coordinates with all GRC departments as appropriate, including off-hour admissions.
- Provides patient health education.
Current PA licensure and CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108