Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
This position is located at Gateway Rehab’s inpatient (detox & rehab) facility in Frick Hospital, Mt. Pleasant, PA. We are currently looking for full time Behavioral Health Technicians. The schedule for this position is primarily evening shifts including weekend and holiday rotations according to program needs. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing care in inpatient setting. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
$1500.00 Sign on Bonus Available
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Meets with day staff to coordinate and implement evening/weekend programming.
- Orients new patients and supervises patients’ activities.
- Drives patients to AA/NA meetings and to recreation activities.
- Responds to crisis situations.
- Communicates patient information to treatment staff.
- Maintains rotation list for YMCA attendance.
- Documents patients’ medication sheets.
- Maintains patients’ 12 step contact sheets.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of 12-step recovery programs preferred, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!