Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time position is available at Gateway Rehab for a Care Coordinator based in our Outpatient programming. The work schedule is a combination of daylight and evening shifts Monday-Friday.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more
This position provides care coordination to identified individuals who meet the criteria for the care coordination program. This job includes evaluation and assessment of non-treatment needs, treatment planning of those needs, and working on an interdisciplinary team to ensure a successful recovery. This position will be responsible, but not limited to the following: assessment of needs, case management of these cases and referral source communication throughout treatment up until discharge.
- Performs assessment of non-treatment needs on identified patients
- Assists patients in meeting all identified non-treatment needs, such as scheduling medical, legal and other necessary appointments, as well as coordinating housing and other appointments
- Completes all documentation in patient’s charts regarding care coordination and treatment related activities.
- Initiates comprehensive verbal follow up with the identified patients before, during, at discharge and following discharge.
- Maintains continual assessment of the unique needs of the patient.
- Networks and provides feedbacks with referral sources and outside treatment providers.
- Communicates with clinical staff and other Gateway departments for case management purposes and to provide follow-up with the referral source.
- Serves as a member of the program’s interdisciplinary team.
- Provides direct patient care as needed, including lectures and crisis intervention.
- Participates in outpatient staff meetings and case consultations on shared patients.
- Participates in group supervision and individual supervision.
- Attends GRC mandatory in services and trainings.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health related field required.
- Knowledge and experience in chemical dependency treatment preferred.
- Computer literacy required.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Teamwork within the care coordination department and with other departments is critical to success in this position.
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, and FBI Criminal Background Check required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108