Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Case Management Coordinator at our Braddock location.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the oversight of the case management team of the work-release program at Braddock.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Coordinates the work schedules of the Case Managers.
- Coordinates the assignment of residents to Case Managers and monitors their caseloads.
- Completes Performance Evaluations on the Case Managers.
- Insures that the Case Managers review and approve residents’ weekly schedules and budgets.
- Insures that the Case Managers provide life and job skills education and counseling, including individual, group, and educational sessions.
- Insures that the Case Managers oversee the job search and job hour requirements of residents.
- Monitors telephone and physical location verification checks made by the Case Managers.
- Insures that the Case Managers are verifying resident 12 step meeting attendance and resident community service requirements.
- Completes case file reviews to ensure that all required documentation and reports/paperwork for the Department of Corrections are completed accurately and on time by the Case Managers.
- Conducts staff meetings with Case Managers to review cases, resident discipline, and other-related issues.
- Maintains a partial caseload as needed based on program needs and facility population.
- Insures that the Case Managers refer residents to outside agencies for appropriate assistance during their stay in the program as well as implement an aftercare plan for each resident.
- Insures that Case Managers are reviewing the conditions of Parole on residents assigned to their caseloads.
- Insures that Case Managers are monitoring resident medication compliance as well as any other mental health or biomedical issues.
- Insures that residents’ employers practice proper employment procedures according to DOC policies; i.e., payroll, Workers Compensation insurance, withholding tax deductions, etc.
- Performs other case management duties as needed.
- Transports residents as needed.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 3-5 YEARS experience in correction setting or direct case management experience preferred. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in chemical dependency treatment and correctional programming preferred.
Must pass PA Department of Corrections clean check.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D
Join us today!