We are currently looking for a Full time CDCA for our Neil Kennedy site in Youngstown, OH.
Job Summary: This position provides counseling and case management services for adult patients.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more
- Provides case management services to patients.
- Facilitates/co-facilitates therapy groups as assigned.
- Coordinates services with community providers.
- Completes appropriate case management documentation for patient record.
- Prepares patient progress reports.
- Provides appropriate referrals to community resources.
- Provides coverage for other Counselor Assistants as needed.
- Provides educational sessions to patients as assigned.
- Participates as a member of the treatment team.
- Performs drug screens as needed.
- Intervenes in crises as needed.
- Transports patients as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or criminal justice preferred.
- CDCA certification (minimum) required.
- Two years Chemical Dependency or case management work experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Competent computer literacy required.