Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Counselor in our Neil Kennedy Recovery Center program located in Youngstown, OH. This position would work a combination of day and evening shifts, including potential weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs. Must have CDCA certification
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Provides case management services to patients.
- Facilitates/co-facilitates therapy groups as assigned.
- Coordinates services with community providers.
- Completes appropriate case management documentation for patient record.
- Prepares patient progress reports.
- Provides appropriate referrals to community resources.
- Provides coverage for other Counselor Assistants as needed.
- Provides educational sessions to patients as assigned.
- Participates as a member of the treatment team.
- Performs drug screens as needed.
- Intervenes in crises as needed.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or criminal justice preferred.
- CDCA certification (minimum) required.
- Two years Chemical Dependency or case management work experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Competent computer literacy required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!