Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Certified Recovery Specialist to join our COE team.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more
Job Summary: This position is responsible to assist individuals in addiction treatment and /or early recovery to gain access to the resources, services and support that will help them to achieve long term recovery.
- Provides information and opportunities for recovering individuals to direct their own recovery and advocacy processes.
- Establishes a relationship with patient that displays dignity and respect as reflected in professional language and appropriate boundaries.
- Teaches and supports the acquisition and utilization of skills needed to facilitate recovery.
- Promotes knowledge of and linkage to available services, options, and choices.
- Promotes the utilization of natural resources within the community, other agencies, and services systems. Arranges referrals to other agencies, community programs, and other resources to meet the needs of the patient and family.
- Facilitates the development of a sense of wellness, self-worth, and identification of unique strengths.
- Seeks on-going individual input into services content to address individual needs and goals while supporting and encouraging individual goal planning and internalization of the recovery process.
- Transports patients to and from appointments and/or locations when alternate transportation is not available.
- Documents interactions and progress in patient’s electronic medical record; completes all documentation within required time frame.
- Participates in group supervision and individual supervision.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Eligibility to obtain Certified Recovery Specialist certification through the Pennsylvania Certification Board preferred.
- Understanding of and/or personal experiences with addiction and recovery required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!