Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We are currently looking for two Full-Time Clinical Case Manager’s in our Inpatient Location in Aliquippa, PA.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations in Abe’s Place for the Inpatient Programs. This position’s primary role is to facilitate care management activities such as –facilitating group sessions, completing assessments, assisting patients with making appointments, work with the treatment team to development a continuing care plans, coordinate continuing care, and help facilitate movement to the next level of care.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Serves as a member of the program’s interdisciplinary team.
- Assists patients in scheduling medical, legal, and other necessary appointments.
- Works with patients to coordinate housing and continuing care appointments prior to discharge.
- Completes all documentation in patients’ charts regarding case management and treatment related activities.
- Transports patients to appointments, as needed.
- Facilitates group sessions.
- Completes biopsychosocial assessments and all intake paperwork, as needed.
- Provides comprehensive written and verbal follow up with referral source during treatment and at discharge.
- Networks with referral sources and outside treatment providers and other agencies.
- Coordinates and communicates with other Gateway programs and departments.
- Provides oversight of patient daily activities as needed, including unit supervision, recreation, etc.
- Provides direct patient care as needed, including crisis intervention
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of 12 step recovery programs and the recovery process preferred.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Excellent people skills and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license with favorable driving record.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- Flexibility regarding work schedule.
- PA Criminal History Check, Childline, and FBI clearances.
- This position requires mandatory staffing coverage when necessary to provide a safe treatment environment for Gateway residents.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!