Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Clinical Case manager for our inpatient location in Aliquippa. The schedule will be mainly daylight hours Sunday thru Thursday.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations in Abe’s Place for the Inpatient Programs. This position’s primary role is to facilitate care management activities such as –facilitating group sessions, completing assessments, assisting patients with making appointments, work with the treatment team to development a continuing care plans, coordinate continuing care, and help facilitate movement to the next level of care.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more
- Serves as a member of the program’s interdisciplinary team.
- Assists patients in scheduling medical, legal, and other necessary appointments.
- Works with patients to coordinate housing and continuing care appointments prior to discharge.
- Completes all documentation in patients’ charts regarding case management and treatment related activities.
- Transports patients to appointments, as needed.
- Facilitates group sessions.
- Completes biopsychosocial assessments and all intake paperwork, as needed.
- Provides comprehensive written and verbal follow up with referral source during treatment and at discharge.
- Networks with referral sources and outside treatment providers and other agencies.
- Coordinates and communicates with other Gateway programs and departments.
- Provides oversight of patient daily activities as needed, including unit supervision, recreation, etc.
- Provides direct patient care as needed, including crisis intervention
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of 12 step recovery programs and the recovery process preferred.
- Computer literacy preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!