Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We currently are looking for a full time Clinical Manager for our adult inpatient programming called Abe’s Place located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp). The schedule for position is based on programming needs including potential weekends and holidays. Please note, this position requires the ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Provides for the proper supervision of the clinical staff, including regular individual and group supervision, case consultations and treatment plan updates.
- Monitors staffing patterns and productivity
- Supervises the development, coordination and implementation of therapeutic and related activities, including Twelve Step Facilitation (TSF) and other evidence based practices.
- Assures that program clinical records are up to date and in compliance with all applicable standards and regulations through regular audits.
- Maintains working knowledge of and assures programs are in compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- Responds to and interacts with other Gateway departments, the community, personnel, referral sources, and patients.
- Master’s degree; degree and experience must meet PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Program staffing qualifications.
- Ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies required.
- At least 2 years clinical experience in a health or human service agency, which includes one year working directly with chemically dependent persons.
- Supervisory experience and licensure preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!