Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We currently are looking for a Full Time Clinical Manager for our detox/inpatient program in Mt. Pleasant, PA. This schedule will be a combination of day, evening and weekend hours. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides for the proper supervision of the clinical staff, including regular individual and group supervision, case consultations and treatment plan updates.
- Monitors staffing patterns and productivity
- Supervises the development, coordination and implementation of therapeutic and related activities, including Twelve Step Facilitation (TSF) and other evidence based practices.
- Assures that program clinical records are up to date and in compliance with all applicable standards and regulations through regular audits.
- Maintains working knowledge of and assures programs are in compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- Responds to and interacts with other Gateway departments, the community, Frick Hospital personnel, referral sources, and patients.
- Participates in community and public relations activities.
- Schedule will include some evening and weekend hours.
- Master’s degree; degree and experience must meet PA Department of Drug and Alcohol Program staffing qualifications.
- At least 2 years clinical experience in a health or human service agency, which includes one year working directly with chemically dependent persons.
- Supervisory experience and licensure preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108