Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Clinical Manager for our Greenbriar site .
$10k sign on bonus if you have a LPC or LCSW
$5k sign on bonus if have certifications
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Job functions:
- Supervises and administers the treatment program for Outpatient Facility
- Provides for the proper supervision of the clinical staff, including regular individual and group supervision, case consultations and treatment plan updates.
- Conducts weekly and monthly team meetings.
- Monitors staffing patterns and productivity.
- Supervises the development, coordination and implementation of therapeutic and related activities, including Twelve Step Facilitation (TSF) and other evidence-based practices.
- Assures that program clinical records are up to date and in compliance with all applicable standards and regulations through regular audits.
- Maintains working knowledge of and assures programs are in compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- Ensures facility is staffed adequately on a daily basis and completes monthly staffing schedules.
- Intervenes as needed between staff and/or patient concerns or issues.
- Works closely with Program Director and upper management regarding budgeting, financials, programming, etc.
- Conducts employee performance evaluations.
- Conducts disciplinary action on staff as needed.
- Reviews and approves staff timecards on a weekly basis.
- Acts as a liaison between upper management and staff, as well as between departments.
- Conducts interviews for open positions.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in field that meets Pennsylvania Department of Health staffing qualification regulations required.
- License of LCSW or LPC required or eligible with in one year required
- Appropriate certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board required in addition to master’s degree if degree held does not meet Department of Health staffing qualification regulations.
- Five years clinical experience in a health or human service agency which includes one year working directly with chemically dependent persons required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!