In 1946, Jack Deibel opened one of the nation’s first facilities for the treatment of alcoholism. In 1947, Mr. Deibel turned this pioneering program over to the nonprofit Youngstown Committee on Alcoholism, and its founder and first Executive Director, Neil Kennedy. Operating for years as the Alcoholic Clinic of Youngstown, the center later expanded its focus to include treatment of both alcohol and other drug dependencies, and added new programs and services. In 1999, the Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers became a part of Gateway Rehab.
Currently a full time Clinical Manager position is available for Neil Kennedy Recovery Center inpatient programming in Youngstown, OH located on Rush Blvd. Treatment programming hours include day/evening hours, including weekend/holidays as needed.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Supervision of clinical staff; ensuring that all patient treatment activities occur in all levels of care; monitoring authorizations for treatment; ensuring that patient transfers and referrals are managed properly; monitoring the timeliness and completeness of clinical case documentation; maintaining working knowledge of OHMHAS regulations; the Joint Commission accreditation standards, and all other regulations; providing direct patient treatment/care as needed; preparing schedules for proper staffing of all treatment programs. Treatment programming hours include day, evenings, including weekend/holidays as needed.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in relevant health/behavioral health discipline preferred. Ohio licensure and/or certification required; independent licensure preferred. Two years clinical experience in a health or human service agency, including one year working directly with chemically dependent persons required. Supervisory experience preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108