Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Clinical Manager located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp). Schedule for position Tuesday through Saturday . Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Job functions:
- Supervises and administers the treatment program for Gateway’s adult inpatient facility.
- Provides for the proper supervision of the clinical staff, including regular individual and group supervision, case consultations and treatment plan updates.
- Conducts weekly and monthly team meetings.
- Monitors staffing patterns and productivity.
- Supervises the development, coordination and implementation of therapeutic and related activities, including Twelve Step Facilitation (TSF) and other evidence-based practices.
- Assures that program clinical records are up to date and in compliance with all applicable standards and regulations through regular audits.
- Maintains working knowledge of and assures programs are in compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- Ensures facility is staffed adequately on a daily basis and completes monthly staffing schedules.
- Intervenes as needed between staff and/or patient concerns or issues.
- Works closely with Program Director and upper management regarding budgeting, financials, programming, etc.
- Conducts employee performance evaluations.
- Conducts disciplinary action on staff as needed.
- Reviews and approves staff timecards on a weekly basis.
- Acts as a liaison between upper management and staff, as well as between departments.
- Conducts interviews for open positions.
- Serves on Gateway committees as assigned.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in field that meets Pennsylvania Department of Health staffing qualification regulations required.
- Appropriate certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board required in addition to master’s degree if degree held does not meet Department of Health staffing qualification regulations.
- Two years clinical experience in a health or human service agency which includes one year working directly with chemically dependent persons required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Licensure preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!