Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Clinical Specialist/Evaluator for residential admissions to Greenbriar Treatment Centers.
This position will work remotely and schedule can be flexible depending on need.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for completing initial, clinical evaluations and level of care recommendations for potential GTC patients and for referrals from EAP contracts. This position provides pre-admission case management and completes the preauthorization process with payers.
Sign on bonus eligible
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- I removed an item under this heading
- Assesses admission candidates’ medical and psychiatric appropriateness for treatment
- Determines level of care placement based on ASAM criteria.
- Pre-certifies admissions as required.
- Discusses treatment options with referral sources.
- Coordinates patient transfers from satellites or other facilities to Greenbriar.
- Responds to needs of referral sources and managed care representatives.
- Networks with treatment resources to develop and maintain referral source relationships.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in health related field required, Masters preferred.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Experience in conducting assessments and evaluations
- Case management skills.
- Understanding of and ability to assess mental health issues.
- Experience in drug and alcohol counseling and assessment
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!