Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Clinical Specialist located in Aliquippa, Pa (Center Twp), The schedule for this position is a combination of evening and day shifts, including holidays and weekends. Flexibility to work partially remote hours based on satisfactory performance. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Assesses admission candidates’ medical and psychiatric appropriateness for treatment.
- Determines level of care placement based on ASAM criteria.
- Pre-certifies admissions as required.
- Discusses treatment options with referral sources.
- Acts as liaison with therapy and UR staff.
- Coordinates patient transfers from satellites or other facilities to Gateway Aliquippa.
- Responds to needs of referral sources and managed care representatives.
- Masters degree in health related field required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Experience in conducting assessments and evaluations
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change. Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!