Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time Clinical Supervisor position is available for Gateway’s Community Transitions Center facility in Erie. The Clinical Supervisor is primarily responsible for the supervising of all clinical programming and assists the Program Director with the overall operation of the facility. The work schedule for this position may include evening and weekend hours according to program needs. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Coordinates resident returns to the custody of Parole/Probation and the Department of Corrections.
- Supervises the work of the Custody Control Coordinator and the Work Release Case Managers.
- Establishes solid working relationships with the Department of Corrections and all other stakeholders in the program.
- Monitors the performance/supervision of custody control event reports (urine tests, searches, etc.).
- Reviews DOC packets/referrals from outside agencies as needed.
- Coordinates acceptance and treatment for county referrals as directed by the Program Director.
- Prepares Extraordinary Occurrence reports.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the DOC.
- Provides training and staff development for clinical and custody control staff in coordination and consultation with the Program Director and Monitor Coordinator.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Department of Health and Department of Corrections/ACA regulations, licensing and standards and assists Program Director to insure that the program is in a state of readiness for state licensing, county monitoring and DOC/ACA visits.
- Assists in preparation for licensing and accreditation visits.
- Responds to patient grievances and issues discipline as appropriate.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A Master’s degree in a counseling discipline required.
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience in a human services agency, preferably in a D&A or corrections setting.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience also required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108