We are currently looking for a full-time Co-Occurring Therapy Specialists in our Inpatient Location in Aliquippa, PA.
Sign on bonus eligible. Pay would be $22-$24 an hour depending on experience
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing dual diagnosis treatment services and case management for assigned patients.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Flexible schedules
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Conduct individual therapy sessions with clients to discuss ongoing issues related to substance use, relapse and recovery, mental health issues, and related matters.
- Facilitate group sessions for Dual Diagnosis patients, which include activities, discussions, processing, psychoeducation, and lectures.
- Develop clinical needs list, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates based on clients’ goals and needs, specifically focusing on SUD and MH needs.
- Facilitate continuing care planning, including follow up appointments with mental health, drug and alcohol counseling, and other resources, as well as finding appropriate next level of care for therapeutic services.
- Complete biopsychosocial assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Work closely with psychiatrist and care plan accordingly
- Facilitate continued stay process through contact with funding sources by completing ASAM utilization reviews and conducting clinical reviews in conjunction with the Utilization Review team.
- Contact parties involved in clients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documentation
- Develop behavioral contracts as appropriate for population treated.
- Conduct suicide risk assessments when necessary and intervene appropriately.
- Intervene appropriately in crisis situations.
- Conduct room searches, urine screens, and disciplinary measures as needed
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Master’s degree required: degree must be in field that meets the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Pennsylvania Certified CAADC or CCDPD and/or Pennsylvania LCSW or LPC
- Experience in a mental health and drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development
- PA State Police Criminal History Record check, FBI Criminal Background and PA Child Abuse History clearance.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!