Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time position is available for a Community Outreach Specialist at our main campus location in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp.) . The schedule is primarily daylight, Monday- Friday, 8:30-5:00, with flexibility to work weekends and evenings according to business needs.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, expanding and promoting the impact of Gateway Rehabilitation Center/Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic’s mission though referral networks, community partners and area employers. Must be self-motivated, comfortable with public speaking, and able to travel on an as-needed basis to contact referral sources
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Computer literacy and demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Possess effective public speaking ability.
- Effective time management & coordination of activity
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record required. Must carry adequate personal automobile insurance
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!