Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Currently, we are looking for a full time Security Monitor at Gateway Rehab’s Community Transition Center located in Braddock, PA. The schedule for the Monitor will be be a variety of shifts including day/evening. This could potentially include weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Sign on bonus eligible. Pay is $15-$17 depending upon experience
FREE MEALS & PARKING!
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Duties include:
- Monitoring patients movement into and out of the facility.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Maintaining knowledge of all facility rules, regulations and policies.
- Conducting intakes and participates in the orientation of new patients.
- Making telephone contact with employers to verify patient movement.
- Making telephone contact with families/friends of patients granted furloughs.
- Conducting random room searches.
- Transporting patients as needed in organizations vehicle.
- Dispensing authorized prescription medications to patients.
- Must be available to work all shifts including holidays and weekends.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass appropriate background clearances including: PA Criminal Background Check and PA Department of Corrections Check.
- Must have a valid drivers license with favorable driving record.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108