Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Currently, we are looking for full time Security Monitors at Gateway Rehab’s Community Transition Center located in Braddock, PA. The schedule for the Monitor will be be a variety of shifts including day/evening. This could potentially include weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Salary Minimum $30,000
$1500 sign on bonus
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Duties include:
- Monitoring patients movement into and out of the facility.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Maintaining knowledge of all facility rules, regulations and policies.
- Conducting intakes and participates in the orientation of new patients.
- Making telephone contact with employers to verify patient movement.
- Making telephone contact with families/friends of patients granted furloughs.
- Conducting random room searches.
- Transporting patients as needed in organizations vehicle.
- Dispensing authorized prescription medications to patients.
- Must be available to work all shifts including holidays and weekends.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass appropriate background clearances including: PA Criminal Background Check and PA Department of Corrections Check.
- Must have a valid drivers license with favorable driving record.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!