Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Currently, we are in search of a Full Time Corrections Monitors to continue our mission and vision. This position is located at Gateway Rehab’s Community Transition Center located in Erie, PA. This facility is a correctional center allowing individuals to transition with support and guidance. These positions must be available to work various shifts including (7am-3pm) and evening (3pm-11pm) and overnight (11pm – 7am) including some weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Minimum salary $30,000
Sign on Bonus $1500
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Duties include:
- Monitoring patients movement into and out of the facility.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Maintaining knowledge of all facility rules, regulations and policies.
- Conducting intakes and participates in the orientation of new patients.
- Making telephone contact with employers to verify patient movement.
- Making telephone contact with families/friends of patients granted furloughs.
- Conducting random room searches.
- Transporting patients as needed in organizations vehicle.
- Dispensing authorized prescription medications to patients.
- Must be available to work all shifts including holidays and weekends.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass appropriate background clearances including: PA Criminal Background Check and PA Department of Corrections Check.
- Must have a valid drivers license with favorable driving record.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!