Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for two Full Time and two Part Time Counselor Tech’s for our Westmoreland Location
Job Summary: This position facilitates evening programming and assures the integrity of the therapeutic milieu.
Sign on bonus eligible
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Facilitates discussion groups and activities.
- Monitors patient behavior.
- Conducts handbook orientation.
- Assists patients in completion of patient assessment forms.
- Assists with phone calls to family members/friends and referral sources.
- Assists with crises intervention.
- Transports patients to meetings.
- Documents involvement with patients in progress notes.
- Collects urine and completes paperwork for drug screening as necessary.
- Provides post-discharge contacts/referrals under therapist direction.
- Completes intake paperwork as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Knowledge of 12 step programs and/or addictions preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D
Join us today!