Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We currently are looking for full time Behavioral Health Technicians for our Inpatient programming (Abe’s Place) or long term Adult REST program (Ramsey Hall) located in Aliquippa, Pa (Center Twp).
The schedule for this position is primarily evenings (3-11pm), including weekends and holidays. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
Sign on bonus eligible. Pay is $15-$17 depending upon experience
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Meets with day staff to coordinate and implement evening/weekend programming.
- Orients new patients and supervises patients’ activities.
- Drives patients to AA/NA meetings and to recreation activities.
- Responds to crisis situations.
- Communicates patient information to treatment staff.
- Maintains rotation list for YMCA attendance.
- Documents patients’ medication sheets.
- Maintains patients’ 12 step contact sheets.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of 12-step recovery programs preferred, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!