Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are Currently looking for a Counselor for our extended care program at our Ramsey Hall Location. It will be overnight hours from 11pm-7am.
Job Summary: This position assists the Therapists to complete required patient chart documentation and implementation of treatment plan, interventions and treatment programming for the Gateway Ramsey Hall Adult treatment program.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Completes assessments and all related paperwork.
- Completes initial assessments for patients.
- Assists the therapists in the documentation including, record of service, PCPC, ASAM, LOCUS/Interqual, treatment plans, assignment review and discharge forms.
- Conducts individual sessions.
- Conducts psychoeducational groups and lectures.
- Assists therapist with aftercare planning.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Conducts searches and urine screens as necessary.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Meets with family members of patients during family sessions.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Supervises patient recreational activities and AA/NA meetings.
- Orients patient to the treatment program.
- Manages the patient milieu.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree must be in field that meets PA Department of Health staffing qualification regulations.
- Appropriate certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board required in addition to bachelor’s degree if degree held does not meet Department of Health staffing qualification regulations.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!