Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are looking for a Part-time Driver, this position will require some daylight weekend hrs. as needed.
This position provides patient transportation services.
Supervises: This position does not supervise the work of other positions.
Supervision Received: This position receives frequent supervision and instruction.
- Drives GRC vehicles to specified destinations to pick up and drop off patients.
- Maintains GRC vehicles, such as gassing and tire changing when necessary.
Environmental, Physical and Mental Demands:
- Driving for long distances.
- Sitting for extended periods.
- Attending to driving and passenger needs.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record, with no more than one violation in the most recent 3 year period.
- Experience driving multiple passenger vehicles
- This position requires the availability to provide same day service when called to work.
- PA criminal history record check and Childline clearance.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements,
management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to
assign other duties as necessary.