Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We are currently looking for two full-time Dual Diagnosis Therapy Specialists in our Inpatient Location in Aliquippa, PA. One will be Sunday through Thursday with one mid day shift per week, the other will be Tuesday through Saturday with one mid day shift per week.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing dual diagnosis treatment services and case management for assigned patients.
$5000 sign on Bonus
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Flexible schedules
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Conduct individual therapy sessions with clients to discuss ongoing issues related to substance use, relapse and recovery, mental health issues, and related matters.
- Facilitate group sessions for Dual Diagnosis patients, which include activities, discussions, processing, psychoeducation, and lectures.
- Develop clinical needs list, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates based on clients’ goals and needs, specifically focusing on SUD and MH needs.
- Facilitate continuing care planning, including follow up appointments with mental health, drug and alcohol counseling, and other resources, as well as finding appropriate next level of care for therapeutic services.
- Complete biopsychosocial assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Work closely with psychiatrist and care plan accordingly
- Facilitate continued stay process through contact with funding sources by completing ASAM utilization reviews and conducting clinical reviews in conjunction with the Utilization Review team.
- Contact parties involved in clients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documentation
- Develop behavioral contracts as appropriate for population treated.
- Conduct suicide risk assessments when necessary and intervene appropriately.
- Intervene appropriately in crisis situations.
- Conduct room searches, urine screens, and disciplinary measures as needed
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Master’s degree required: degree must be in field that meets the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing qualification regulations.
- Pennsylvania Certified CAADC or CCDPD and/or Pennsylvania LCSW or LPC
- Experience in a mental health and drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development
- PA State Police Criminal History Record check, FBI Criminal Background and PA Child Abuse History clearance.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!