Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
Two full time positions are available at Greenbriar for a Mobile Evaluation Therapist. Greenbriar currently has six outpatient sites located in & around the Pittsburgh area.
We are looking for Evaluation Therapists who are willing to travel to Wexford, New Kensington & Monroeville specifically, with travel to other locations as needed Brentwood, Robinson & North Strabane. This position works weekdays and provides evaluations at specific Greenbriar Outpatient locations. This position is eligible for supervision toward licensure.
Salary Range $22-$24 based on experience
Sign on Bonus!
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Completes initial client evaluations and assessments.
- Diagnoses substances use disorder(s) based on DSM 5 criteria.
- Recommends appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria.
- Completes pre-certification process to authorize services with payers.
- Networks with treatment resources to develop and maintain referral source relationships.
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred. Experience in drug and alcohol counseling, assessment, and case management skills.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!