Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time Evaluation Therapist is available. This position includes travel to Gateway Outpatient offices. This position works primarily daylight hours with potential evening hours, depending on program needs. This position also includes opportunities to build relationships with referral sources.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Completes initial client evaluations and assessments.
- Diagnoses problem(s) based on assessment.
- Recommends appropriate treatment.
- Completes pre-certification process to authorize services with payers.
- Networks with treatment resources to develop and maintain referral source relationships.
- Performs public speaking and provides training.
- Participates in group team meetings.
- Participates in supervision every eight weeks.
- Attends GRC mandatory in-services and trainings.
Environmental, Physical and Mental Demands:
- Largely favorable working conditions but position includes local travel and evening work hours.
- Minimal physical demands.
- Significant mental demands include interviewing, investigating, and diagnosing.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Masters degree in health related field required.
- Experience in drug and alcohol counseling and assessment.
- Case management skills.
- Understanding of and ability to assess mental health issues.
- Public relations and public speaking abilities are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and organization skills.
- Computer literacy required.
- Teamwork is critical to success in this position.
- PA Criminal History Check, FBI, and Childline clearances required.