Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time Evaluator position is available for the NEW Outpatient program at Gateway Center Twp (Main Campus). This position works mainly days M-F, with potential for evening and weekend hours according to program needs.
- Completes initial client evaluations and assessments.
- Diagnoses substances use disorder(s) based on DSM 5 criteria.
- Recommends appropriate level of care based on ASAM criteria.
- Completes pre-certification process to authorize services with payers.
- Networks with treatment resources to develop and maintain referral source relationships.
- Participates in outreach opportunities seeking to gain local referrals.
- Participates in group team meetings.
- Participates in individual supervision every eight weeks.
- Attends GRC mandatory in-services and trainings.
Master’s degree in health related field required. Experience in drug and alcohol counseling and assessment, Case management skills & Understanding of and ability to assess mental health issues all strongly preferred.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108