Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
A full-time Outpatient Therapist position is available for our outpatient program at Gateway Center Township (Main Campus)
Sign-on Bonus eligible!!
Do you need flexibility in your work-life balance? This position is right for you! You can choose from the following schedules (days may vary depending on program and patient needs):
- 8 hour days, Monday through Friday
- 10 hour days, Monday through Thursday
- 12 hour days, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- Hybrid days, present for IOP evening group and do your paperwork and sessions via telehealth!
Other Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Extremely Flexible schedules available
- 29 days PTO/year accrual begins immediately
- Health Insurance- UPMC/Highmark begins after 30 day
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Free Licensure Supervision available!
- Facilitates group and individual therapy
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documents in patient chart in a timely manner.
- Develops treatment plans, treatment plan updates, and behavior contracts.
- Completes biopsychosocial, assessments, mental status exams, and all other patient paperwork.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Establishes and maintains contact and relationships with referral sources related to patient caseload.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Monitors and completes initial and continuing stay insurance authorizations.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Delivers presentations to community groups and completes other outreach activities as needed.
- Supports collection of patient liability.
- Achieves and maintains expected productivity on an ongoing basis.
- Participates in regular supervision with the manager and seeks out additional supervision as needed.
- Follows all Gateway policies and procedures.
- Provides coverage for other programs as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- The ability to pass appropriate clearances: PA Criminal, FBI and Childline
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!