Are you passionate about substance abuse treatment and want to be a part of a meaningful workplace? Do you want to be a part of creating a NEW evening intensive outpatient program at one of the leading drug and alcohol treatment facilities in Western Pennsylvania? If so, this job is for you!
A full-time Outpatient Evening Therapist position is available for our outpatient program at Gateway Center Township (Main Campus). The hours would be evening hours.
Responsibilities include assessment, treatment planning, group and individual therapy, referral source and family contacts, and case management.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Sign on bonus eligible!!!!
- Extremely Flexible schedules available
- 29 days PTO/year accrual begins immediately
- Health Insurance- UPMC/Highmark begins after 30 days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Free Licensure Supervision available!
- Facilitates group and individual therapy
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and documents in patient chart in a timely manner.
- Develops treatment plans, treatment plan updates, and behavior contracts.
- Completes biopsychosocials, assessments, mental status exams, and all other patient paperwork.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Establishes and maintains contact and relationships with referral sources related to patient caseload.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Monitors and completes initial and continuing stay insurance authorizations.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Delivers presentations to community groups and completes other outreach activities as needed.
- Supports collection of patient liability.
- Achieves and maintains expected productivity on an ongoing basis.
- Participates in regular supervision with the manager and seeks out additional supervision as needed.
- Follows all Gateway policies and procedures.
- Provides coverage for other programs as needed.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred: degree must be in field that meets Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- The ability to pass appropriate clearances: PA Criminal, FBI and Childline
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!