Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Fulltime Executive Regional Director of Outpatient Services
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Understands and implements Gateway policies and procedures.
- Develops, plans, and implements procedures that assess and improve treatment program quality, including adherence to evidenced-based practices, curriculum standards, electronic record compliance, and medication-assisted treatment protocols.
- Monitors daily census and other relevant operational performance data essential to tracking/documenting/directing program activities. Acts on data to ensure that staffing patterns and productivity, treatment planning, EHR documentation, and other operational standards are met.
- Supports and implements plans for census building activities, monitors patient engagement and retention in treatment (length of stay), and referral source communication with the goal of meeting or exceeding average daily census projections.
- Recommends and implements treatment program improvements as required to competitively meet changing demands and expectations for quality, convenience, treatment appropriateness, and other market forces.
- Prepares, monitors, and benchmarks against program budgets in a continuous and timely fashion to meet budget expectations.
- Conducts internal trainings on changes in Gateway policies, documentation procedures, and other areas related to the achievement of program goals and objectives.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the Department of Drug & Alcohol Programs (DDAP) licensure standards, Department of Human Services Outpatient Regulations, and the Joint Commission (JC) accreditation standards, and ensures that the programs are in a state of readiness for annual DDAP audits, SCA county monitoring, payer audits, and JC visits.
- Maintains a functional knowledge of industry trends affecting program delivery and strategizes potential corrective actions to keep Gateway Rehab competitive in the outpatient marketplace.
- Communicates appropriately with other Gateway Rehab departments.
- Responds promptly and appropriately to complaints from the community, referral sources, patients and family members.
- Provides consultation about patient care as necessary and appropriate.
- Completes staff performance evaluations during the month they are due.
- Completes annual training calendars for staff members when they are due.
- Intervenes and documents when an employee demonstrates poor work performance.
- Coordinates with the Gateway Rehab Business Development leadership and attends community and public relations activities as appropriate.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Master’s degree in a business/clinical related field required
- Licensure required LPC or LCSW
- At least 5 years of experience in a human service agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Five years supervisory experience, preferably in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!