Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
A full time position is available at Gateway Rehab for Facilities Manager. Under the general direction of the Director of Environmental Services for Gateway Rehabilitation Center and Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers, this position will organize, monitor, and supervise facility maintenance, security, transportation, and housekeeping operations; provide support and technical assistance; inspect facilities to meet safety regulations and coordinating renovations and updates.
The work schedule is primarily daylight Monday-Friday. The position will involve some potential local travel to inpatient and outpatient Gateway facilities.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more
- Supervises the work of staff responsible for facility maintenance, security, transportation, and housekeeping including but not limited to performance evaluations, time and attendance, training, and scheduling.
- Monitors the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior buildings, such as offices, conference rooms, parking lots, and outdoor recreation spaces.
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of facilities, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders, security tasks, transportation requests, and cleaning.
- Performing routine maintenance at facilities and making repairs as needed.
- Scheduling routine and unexpected inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors.
- Ensure proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with IT and the security system vendors.
- Monitor Vehicle Fleet for inspections, gas mileage, etc.
- Schedule security searches, fire drills, etc.
- Participates in developing, recommending, and implementing changes based on the organizational goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with established facility maintenance, security, transportation, and housekeeping standards.
- Prepares facilities for changing weather conditions
- Participates in the preparation and administration of the facility maintenance budget including recommendations, monitoring, estimates, and cost justification for equipment, supplies, and staffing.
- Assists in reviewing specifications and contracts for contract services.
- Assists in coordinating construction projects, renovations, and other special projects including requests for proposals, contract preparation, and reporting.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with other departments to align service and facility needs and alleviate crisis situations.
- Monitor maintenance requests using the in-house software program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (business, management, engineering, or related field).
- Knowledge of operations, services, activities, building codes and terminology of building maintenance, repair, construction, cleaning, and upkeep.
- Supervision experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Understanding of facility systems, safety, infection control, compliance, and operational practices, policies and procedures.
- Computer skills required including Microsoft office (excel and word).
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record required. Must carry adequate personal automobile insurance.
- Must submit to criminal background check and urine drug screen prior to employment with Gateway Rehabilitation Center/Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic.
- Errors in performing the required duties of this position may be serious, resulting in injury/loss to patients and staff.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108