Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab currently has a full time position available for a Floor Technician at our Main Campus located in Beaver County (Center Township) This position is responsible for overall maintenance of hard surface and carpet including stripping, waxing, buffing, and shampooing of Main Campus buildings and other areas if needed.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Essential Functions include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall floor maintenance of hard surface and carpet (dust and wet mopping, stripping, waxing, buffing, shampooing, extraction & bonneting) of areas that include offices, resident rooms, corridors, lobbies, entrances, stairwells and other areas as assigned.
- Operates and maintains automatic floor care equipment. Cleans all equipment after use and maintains in good repair.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety precautions.
- Performs other department functions such as trash removal, stocking and distributing supplies if needed.
- Performs additional housekeeping and cleaning activities focusing on maintenance of the overall lobby areas within guidelines to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to operate buffers, carpet extractors, heavy duty vacuum cleaners, and sprayers.
- Physical demands include lifting up to 50 pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height and from waist to above head.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108