Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
We currently are looking for a part time Counselor Technician for our all male halfway house called Moffett House located in Beaver Falls, PA. The schedule for this position is primarily evenings (4pm-12am), including some weekends and holidays working 16-24 hours.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
- Meets with day staff to coordinate and implement evening/weekend programming.
- Orients new patients and supervises patients’ activities.
- Drives patients to AA/NA meetings and to recreation activities.
- Responds to crisis situations.
- Communicates patient information to treatment staff.
- Maintains rotation list for YMCA attendance.
- Documents patients’ medication sheets.
- Maintains patients’ 12 step contact sheets.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of 12-step recovery programs preferred, but not required
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!