Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
Gateway Rehab’s main inpatient program center located in Aliquippa, PA (Center Twp) has an opening for a full-time Housekeeper. The schedule will be mainly daylight hours, with availability to work other shifts as needed including holiday rotation and weekends. Please note, the schedule is subject to change dependent on program needs.
- Cleans the offices of Gateway employees.
- Cleans the bathrooms used by employees, patients, and guests.
- Vacuums and dusts the work and living areas of the building.
- Washes patient linens, including blankets and towels.
- Shreds disposed confidential papers collected throughout the building.
- Cleans floors and carpets.
- Washes windows.
- Provides coffee set ups for meetings and trainings.
- Dusts window blinds.
- Inventories cleaning supplies weekly.
- Orders cleaning chemicals.
- Works with Admissions and bed counts.
- Washes walls as needed.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- and more!
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a commercial setting preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!