Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for housekeepers for our main campus in Aliquippa. The schedules are varying.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for interior cleaning of Gateway Aliquippa
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Cleans the offices of Gateway employees.
- Cleans the bathrooms used by employees, patients, and guests.
- Vacuums and dusts the work and living areas of the building.
- Washes patient linens, including blankets and towels.
- Shreds disposed confidential papers collected throughout the building.
- Cleans floors and carpets.
- Washes windows.
- Provides coffee set ups for meetings and trainings.
- Dusts window blinds.
- Inventories cleaning supplies weekly.
- Orders cleaning chemicals.
- Works with Admissions and bed counts.
- Washes walls as needed.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a commercial setting preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!