Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the assistance with coordination of recruitment, benefits, and other administrative HR functions of Gateway’s Human Resources department.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Assists with employment/ recruitment activities for Gateway and NKRC positions.
- Work with recruitment team to develop forecasting, ongoing recruitment practices and ongoing strategy.
- Assists with benefit administration and oversight of programs
- Assists with staff performance evaluation program.
- Assists with wage and salary coordination.
- Assists with preparation of unemployment compensation paperwork.
- Assists with workers compensation administration
- Assists with HRIS -ADP utilization, planning and improvement
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for enhanced process in department workflow.
- Prepares reports for Human Resources department activities.
- Assists with collection of data for preparation of required government reports.
- Conducts exit interviews with staff leaving employment.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Three years experience in Human Resources related activities and generalist background with broad knowledge of recruitment, employment law, compensation, and employee benefits preferred.
- Working knowledge of excel and Office.
- Basic understanding of employment law and its application.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!