Neil Kennedy Recovery Centers, a not-for-profit provider of behavioral health services with a rich history of 75 years in the Mahoning Valley, is seeking a Full Time Clinical Manager position is available for Neil Kennedy Recovery Center inpatient programming in Youngstown (Rush Blvd). This position manages day to day clinical / administrative operations of the Therapy/CDCA team supporting the Clinical programs at the NKRC Rush site.
- Ensures communication with leadership & other teams throughout the organization.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with ODADAS, JCAHO and all applicable laws, regulations and standards by preparation and submission of data required by the regulatory bodies.
- Participates in the preparation of and actively manages budgets for all programs supervised.
- Coordinates and oversees Quality Improvement activities for all programs supervised.
- Ensures a safe, clinically appropriate therapeutic environment.
- Serves as an active member of the leadership team at NKRC.
- Reviews assessments and (if appropriately licensed) provides diagnoses where necessary.
- Ensures the coordination of visits of County, State and other oversight teams including the preparation and submission of any required responses resulting from such visits.
- Provides for the proper supervision of the clinical staff, including regular individual and group supervision, case consultations and treatment plan updates.
- Supervises the development, coordination and implementation of therapeutic and related activities, including Twelve Step Facilitation (TSF) and other evidence-based practices.
- Assures that program clinical records are up to date and in compliance with all applicable standards and regulations through regular audits.
- Maintains working knowledge/assures programs are in compliance with regulatory and licensing standards.
- Ensures facility is staffed adequately on a daily basis and completes monthly staffing schedules.
- Other duties, described in complete job description and as required.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Social Services and/or Counseling discipline and licensure. Acceptable licensure includes: LISW, LSW, LPC, LPCC, LCDC, LICDC. Candidates must have an NPI number and an Ohio Medicaid number. Effective communication with patients, families, multi-disciplinary staff, and community partners is necessary. All applicants must complete a BCI background check. Supervisory experience preferred.
Benefit options include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Paid Time Off and more.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!