Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education, and research.
Neil Kennedy Recovery Center is looking for Full time and Part Time Therapists to join our team! These positions will be for our Neil Kennedy Recovery Center in Youngstown OH.
We offer a combination of sign-on bonus, relocation bonus and education loan payment reimbursement for this position.
We are looking for licensed therapists to work in our facility celebrating 75 years of service to our
Youngstown community. If you want to be part of our organization rooted in our community and serving all
Of Ohio, now is the time to join Neil Kennedy Recovery Center.
Attractive sign on Bonus available along with excellent benefits
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Super Flexible schedule’s including FT/PT
- 29 days PTO/year accrual begins immediately
- Health Insurance- UPMC/Highmark begins after 30 days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Supervision Assistance Available for eligible employees.
- Facilitates group and individual therapy.
- Provides psychoeducation to patients and lectures to patient community.
- Conducts family therapy sessions.
- Contacts parties involved in patients’ treatment to gather collateral information and
- documents in patient chart.
- Develops clinical needs lists, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates.
- Facilitates transfer of patients to next level of care in coordination with other Therapists, UR, Admissions, and Accounting.
- Completes biopsychosocials, assessments, evaluative summaries, and mental status exams.
- Documents individual and group sessions and all other case management activity in patient chart.
- Initiates case consults as appropriate and documents in patient chart.
- Plans for continuing care of patient and makes appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates continued stay process through contact with funding sources in conjunction with the Utilization Review Department.
- Develops behavioral contracts appropriate for population treated.
- Conducts suicide assessments when necessary and intervenes appropriately.
- Intervenes appropriately in crisis situations.
- Assesses and appropriately reports patient abuse and neglect.
- Conducts pre-admission evaluations as appropriate.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- MASTERS level, Licensed in OH as a Masters Level Therapist or Masters in Social Work … bare minimum, the therapist needs to have a Masters degree in a counseling or social work discipline from an accredited MASTERS program …Must have a Masters degree.
- Ability to complete and obtain certification/licensure in an appropriate timeframe as per regulatory bodies required.
- Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- Appropriate certification from the Pennsylvania Certification Board required in addition to degree if degree held does not meet Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs staffing regulations.
- Experience in a mental health or drug and alcohol professional setting.
- Knowledge of age specific growth and development.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!