Become a part of a meaningful workplace, where we change lives daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Inpatient Registration Coordinator for our Aliquippa Inpatient location. The schedule is variable depending on current needs.
Job Summary: This position helps provide clerical support to the Admissions and Detox departments.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Responds to requests for admissions and admission information.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the admissions supervisor.
- Completes patient consents thoroughly and accurately.
- Prepares charts for new admissions.
- Performs data entry and clerical duties.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data entry for all patient level of care changes.
- Responsible for the collection of patient liability as instructed by the patient benefit department.
- Responsible for back up of bed doard, reports, and face sheets.
- Responsible for back up to patient benefit coordinators.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Data entry skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!