We are currently looking for 2- Full Time Therapists for our Greenbriar Washington PA facility. They would work primarily daytime Monday through Friday.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
Master’s degree in related fields of health care, counseling, social work, psychology or bachelor’s degree and three years experience counseling in the social/human services; or previous employment at Greenbriar and achievement of qualifications for counselor status as defined per state requirements. Experience providing chemical dependency treatment. Certification as an addictions counselor or willingness to obtain certification.
- Screening, Intake, Assessment
- Treatment Planning
- Counseling, Education, Crisis Intervention
- Referral. Reports, Record Keeping
- Consultations/Interactions with other Professionals
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!