Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
There is a part time Intake Nurse Coordinator position available at Gateway Aliquippa (Center Twp, PA) detox programming. The schedule for this position will be Saturday/Sunday 12 hour shifts; 11am-11pm
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Forgiveness
- and more!
- Implements assessment and nursing care in accordance with program procedures established by the Medical Director and Director of Nursing.
- Effectively contributes to the throughput efficiency of the facility and executes decisive and timely assessments and dispositions.
- Oversees all aspects of the detox and rehab patient admission process, including:
- Pre-screening of new patients for appropriateness for admission
- Obtains physical assessment data and health history
- Executes medical interventions, including transcribing and administering routine and prescribed medications in accordance with procedures established by the Medical Director and Director of Nursing.
- Records patient observations and activities in patient records accurately and timely in accordance with nursing standards and organizational policy and procedure.
- Provides screening for TB and contagious disease
- Provides screening for acute medical complaints, e.g., intoxication, abscesses, change in mental status, etc., making referrals to Beaver/Sewickley Emergency Department when necessary.
- Current RN licensure required
- Current CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!