Founded in 1972, Gateway Rehab has become a leader in drug & alcohol treatment in Western Pennsylvania. Our mission is to help all affected by addictive diseases to be healthy in mind, body and spirit. We strive to provide effective long-term treatment for addictive disease by offering a continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, education and research.
There is a full time Intake Nurse Coordinator position available at Gateway Aliquippa. The schedule for this position will be three 12 hour shifts per week; 11am-11p, days varying, including potential weekends and holidays.
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Forgiveness
- and more!
- Implements assessment and nursing care in accordance with program procedures established by the Medical Director and Director of Nursing.
- Effectively contributes to the throughput efficiency of the facility and executes decisive and timely assessments and dispositions.
- Oversees all aspects of the detox and rehab patient admission process, including:
- Pre-screening of new patients for appropriateness for admission
- Obtains physical assessment data and health history
- Executes medical interventions, including transcribing and administering routine and prescribed medications in accordance with procedures established by the Medical Director and Director of Nursing.
- Records patient observations and activities in patient records accurately and timely in accordance with nursing standards and organizational policy and procedure.
- Provides screening for TB and contagious disease
- Provides screening for acute medical complaints, e.g., intoxication, abscesses, change in mental status, etc., making referrals to Beaver/Sewickley Emergency Department when necessary.
Current PA licensure and CPR training required.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities. Join us today!
Options to Apply:
Please note, to be considered for employment you must complete a Gateway Application. It is not required when you initially apply, but will help expedite the potential employment process if completed at initial submission. The employment application can be accessed at: https://careers.gatewayrehab.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Employment_Application_Form.pdf
- EMAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with optional completed application to email@example.com
- ONLINE – Apply online using the “Apply Now” link provided on the job listing page and attach your resume, optional cover letter and optional completed application.
- MAIL – Send updated resume and letter of interest indicating what position(s) and location(s) you are interested in, along with completed application to: Gateway Rehab, Attn: Recruitment, 311 Rouser Road, Moon Township, PA 15108