Become part of a meaningful workplace, where we see live change daily!
We are currently looking for a Full Time Lead Counselor-Tech position’s at our Greenbriar location in Washington, PA.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the coordination and execution of the inpatient program treatment schedule. The work schedule will be Tuesday thru Saturday, 3pm-11pm, depending on the program needs.
Sign on Bonus Eligible
Benefits for Qualified Positions Include:
- Above Regional Market Start rate
- Very Generous PTO Available Immediately
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching and more!
- Provides feedback/supervision to the Counselor Technicians.
- Provides on the job orientation to new Counselor Technicians.
- Assists the Clinical Manager in the development of the inpatient Counselor Technicians work schedule.
- Assists the Clinical Manager in preparing performance evaluations for the Counselor Technicians.
- Coordinates with inpatient staff and maintenance department regarding physical appearance of the unit.
- Assists the Clinical Manager in preparation of Counselor Technicians annual training plans and ensures that training requirements are received.
- Assists the Activities Therapist with life-skills education for patients.
- Coordinates and executes patient treatment schedule.
- Conducts orientation with patients.
- Intervenes in crises with patients.
- Communicates information to the treatment team.
- Transports patients to AA and NA meetings and elsewhere as needed.
- Monitors patient treatment assignments.
- Facilitates patient activities.
- Monitors patients’ phone calls to families.
- Answers incoming calls to program.
Qualifying Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post High School education preferred
- Chemical dependency treatment experience required.
- Knowledge of 12 step programs preferred.
- Knowledge of patient behavior management and care required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
This is a brief summary of duties not intended to be inclusive and subject to change.
Compliance with all applicable licensing/accreditation bodies required.
Gateway Rehab proudly offers competitive wages and benefit packages, along with career advancement opportunities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER – M/F/V/D
Join us today!